Here are a few simple guidelines to follow which we hope will make the experience better for everyone.
- Have fun and share control with other users!
- Follow the rules set by the robocaster, if you don’t know them, ask!
- Remember there are other humans and robots behind the screen.
- Treat everyone with respect, especially the people on the robot stream. We want people to feel comfortable and safe around our robots.
- Do not exclude or bully someone else because of their race, sex, religion, disability, or any other reason.
- Do not insult or be rude to others.
- Do not harm any humans or animals. Please also avoid damaging robots or property, unless it’s explicitly part of the stream. If you aren't sure, ask!
- Please do not post or share personal information about anyone on the site.
- This includes screenshots or calling out in chat, any personal information you come across (Ex: A mailing label with and address or phone number in view of robots. Or overhearing something on a stream.)
- Don’t suggest or engage, or talk about engaging in illegal activities.
- Do not post links to nudity, explicit sexual content, or extreme violence.
Guys, with or without the filter, racial slurs, or language that puts any minority group down will be a bannable offense. This includes any iteration of the N word, or that other F word. This applies to both people in chat, and streamers. Don't do it.
Unless the channel is marked as “mature”,
- Do not talk about NSFW topics,
- Do not use derogatory language in chat.
- Please be encouraging, inclusive, and kind to all the viewers of your stream.
- Be sure to set clear rules and guidelines for how users should conduct themselves, and make sure they are clearly communicated in your channel description (coming soon).
- You must conduct yourself on your stream in the same way users must conduct themselves in the chat.
- Stream robots at your own risk. We are not responsible for any actions carried out by users, it is up to you to control the situation.
- Nudity is not allowed on any stream, and will result in an automatic ban.
- Intentionally putting the robot in a situation that will cause harm to other people, animals, or private property will also get you banned.
- Do not engage in illegal activities on stream, or put the robot in situations where they can also perform illegal activities.
- Intentionally spying on people without their knowledge or consent is unacceptable and likely illegal.
- Robots, IoT devices, and drones. Anything with a physical hardware component that can be controlled via the site. The important part is that the stream is interactive and allows the users to have control.
Webcams are ok for chatting it up with your users for supplementary content, or to show users how you are building the things, but we recommend tts at least. Making your camera controllable by users is also bonus points!
This is not a body cam, or static security camera site.
Our platform is for interactive hardware meant for 2-way interactivity and is currently intended only for pure entertainment purposes.
- Any game streaming should include a hardware component, and should allow users to control to control the game.
- Do not mount real guns or other dangerous weapons on your robot. Anything that is dangerous enough to be lethal or seriously harmful to a human being is generally not allowed.
If you have a special case, you must run it by us and get our approval (email firstname.lastname@example.org), otherwise you will be shut down.